Rates and Fees:
The information below is presented for students and filmmakers who are budgeting for pre-quote estimates. Please note that every job is different and most actual quotes can be and usually are adjusted during the actual bidding process bids.
Please email us with you needs and we can help you with your budget.
If you are a student production please be honest, we will be honest with you and help you to present an accurate real world budget for your project. Remember we were Students once too.
Likewise, if you are a student working on a student project we are more than happy to create a solution within your budget.
- 4 hours minimum call
- Calls before 6 AM require local accommodations night before
- Lead artist $125 / hr
- Assistant to lead artist $80 / hour
- Kit fee $125 per primary artist (excluding lab fees etc.)
- Lab work is billed at ~ $125 per hour
- NYC per-diem $175, includes all boroughs, parking and travel
- Pre bid in-person consultation $75 plus parking and travel
- Costume and character design consultation, $75 and up
- All jobs are due and payable upon completion, i.e. location check
- 50% deposit for all lab work related jobs.
- Payroll is internal with straight billing from RDG inc.
- Large projects require 50% with contract remainder upon delivery.
- We accept no deferred billing nor payroll payments.